» Would you love a romantic getaway in Tasmania?
If you are looking for an island holiday and explore something new you could easily book holidays to Tasmania in 2013 and discover the beauty of this amazing island.
You will need about 2 weeks a full exploration of the area.
To arrive on the island you will have to book flights from Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney or Canberra to Hobart or just take a ferry from Melbourne to Devonport, on the north coast of the island.
You can use buses to visit all the sights on the island but the best way is to rent a car.
» Sights to see on the island:
• when you arrive in Hobart explore the city, visit the museum, and climb Wellington Mountain,
• take a cruise adventure to Brunny Island
• go east of Hobart and visit the Maria Island National Park,
• go south and visit Tasman Peninsula,
• when crossing the east coast go on a kayak journey and explore the Freycinet Peninsula,
• go west to Cradle Mountain, the natural symbol of Tasmania,
• visit the Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park.
» Travel tips:
• take a waterproof jacket with you, the weather changes very fast,
• you can drink tap water, Tasmania has some of the purest waters on the planet,
• get friendly with the locals and learn more about the sights you could visit
• book flight package and accommodation early for best offers