» Just your desires and demands, the ideal escape ...
While browsing our website for your ideal holiday accommodation you will find not only very attractive solutions from villas, chalets and cottages to luxury apartments and hotels but also a lot of valuable information regarding the places you may visit with your partner.
Our mission is to offer our visitors the best solutions for holiday deals including travel, flights, accommodation and bookings.
Also browsing our website you will find out more about your destination including sights, schedules, currency, health.
» Suggestions for cultural holidays
• A musical city with a lot of wonderful historical buildings, Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, will fulfill your expectations. During the legendary “Musical Spring Festival” that takes place every year in May, all the big orchestras of the world gather here. So if you choose this period for you vacation you will enjoy of the wonders of this famous city and of unforgettable music shows.
• Venice, Italy, is visited every year by thousand of tourists that come here to visit ones of the most wonderful European palaces situated along of its famous water way, Canal Grande. Additionally if you choose to travel in January, February or March, depending on the year, you can join to the Venice Carnival. This famous event, with a long history, celebrates every year the transition from winter to spring.
• Berlin – Germany has an attractive offer for a cultural vacation and great night life. With its museum and history, Berlin gives you the chance to learn more about this famous country and to have fun in the best clubs and pubs.
• With its historical centre, pubs and excellent food, Boston, USA, can be your target for a short vacation. Due to the great weather, May is the ideal moment to travel in Boston. In few days you can see its main sights, but to know it, you have to rest more and visit, too, other areas like Cape Cod and Lexington.
• For the ones who love culture and nature, a travel in South England is ideal. Many of the most beautiful mansions and gardens of Great Britain can be admired here in Cotswolds, Hampshire, Sussex, Wiltshire and Kent. Ones of Elizabethan palaces and XVIII and XIX centuries villas, built to prove the wealthy of their owners, are today transformed in hotels and you can rest in beds that once, hosted kings and queens.
»A different getaway ...
• St. Lucia - it is always a great choice to escape in the Caribbean with your beloved. So, book flights to Vigie or Hewanorra airports and join these wonderful beaches, sun, water and a great jazz festival.
• Camino de Santiago - follow the Medieval pilgrims way in a different but interesting journey in the north side of Spain. The holidays consist in all kind of open air activities like riding, bike journeys and as accommodation you will love the traditional inns.